Incredibly delicious, healthy, and easy-to-make strawberry pineapple banana smoothie that you will certainly love! This vegan recipe only takes 5 minutes to make from start to finish and only requires four ingredients, with the possibility of recipe combinations or add-ins. The best thing is, you can enjoy it all year round since it allows for the use of frozen fruit.
Thirsty for more tasty and refreshing drinks? Then make our Carrot Ginger Turmeric Juice, Red Velvet Latte, and Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl next time round!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, at no extra cost to you.
easy strawberry banana pineapple smoothie
This banana strawberry pineapple smoothie is always one of my to-go-to drinks, especially for breakfast or during the hot summer months. It is made with no yogurt which helps keep it light.
I particularly love smoothies because I find that they play a great role in ensuring we are getting the required amount of fruit in our diet. If you are looking for some great ideas in this regard, then you certainly want to check out this easy virgin pina colada. Oh, if you are on the other hand, searching for a smoothie to gain weight then this weight gainer smoothie with banana is the one for you. The best part is, there is always something for everyone.
This easy recipe requires just four healthy ingredients:
- Pineapples - pineapples are rich in antioxidants, and manganese, and are loaded with vitamin C. They also have a diuretic impact on the body as they assist the body in getting rid of excess water.
- Strawberries - use frozen strawberries to get a smooth, thick, and creamy texture. In addition to being rich in manganese, strawberries are a great source of vitamin C, potassium, and folate. You can also use fresh strawberries; in which case, make sure to use frozen pineapples to help maintain the creaminess.
- Banana - is a great source of potassium which is good for the heart. It aids with gastrointestinal issues, is rich in manganese, sweetly delicious, and filling.
- Almond milk - as I wanted to keep this strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe vegan and dairy-free, I opted to use almond milk. Use normal milk if you don't have any special dietary needs.
Since we are using frozen fruit, you do not need to use ice cubes. Just make sure one of the fruits you are using is frozen.
Related recipes:- Thirsty for more? Then how about making our Spekulatius Likör ( a rich cream-based liqueur popular in countries such as Germany, especially during the holidays), or our Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie, next!
how to make a strawberry pineapple smoothie with banana
This is a summary of how to make this strawberry pineapple banana smoothie recipe. You will find the detailed instructions, storage and make-ahead instructions in the recipe card provided at the bottom of this page.
Making this healthy strawberry pineapple smoothie with banana is very easy, simply combine frozen strawberry, chopped pineapple, banana, and almond milk in a blender and process until smooth. It really doesn't get simpler!
As a tip, look up the ingredients in your pantry or in your fridge in advance. This way you won't be missing certain ingredients when you want to make your smoothie.
tips for the best fruit smoothies
- Clean your blender after every use. Maintain the texture of the rubber gasket by rubbing vegetable oil on it.
- Use a kitchen cloth or kitchen towel to completely wipe off any moisture before storing the blender.
- Always prep your ingredients beforehand. With this in mind, it is sometimes better to look up a recipe the day before, or some hours before since some recipes call for frozen ingredients. These can then be easily frozen in advance.
- If you are using a regular blender like mine, I would advise starting with the liquid first followed by the solid ingredients. Regular blenders just don't have the capacity for blending solid pieces on their own properly. They tend to get stuck between the blades if the liquid is not added at the beginning.
- If using a high-speed blender, start by first blending the solids followed by the liquids. Pulse the solids in short intervals to create a smooth puree.
This strawberry pineapple smoothie recipe is so versatile as it allows for various combinations or add-ins.
- Spinach - don't worry about your banana strawberry smoothie tasting so much like spinach as the pineapples will easily mask this taste. Also, add fresh raw spinach when making smoothies as opposed to cooked spinach.
- Coconut milk - replace the almond milk in the recipe with coconut milk.
- Berries - use a variety of frozen berries. This is normally available in the frozen fruit section in supermarkets.
- Orange juice - use orange juice as the liquid of your choice.
more simple and healthy recipes to check out:-
Try out these other simple recipes!
- Cucumber Lemon and Ginger Water
- Keto Blueberry Smoothie
- Healthy Minced Beef Recipe
- Kachumbari (East African Salad) Recipe
Great news, you have made it this far which means you probably made or are making this strawberry pineapple smoothie! It would go a long way if you could leave a ⭐rating on the recipe card or comment in the comments section below. Feel free to follow me on my social channels! Tag me @weeatatlast (formerly paleolowcarbkate) on Instagram, pin it on Pinterest, or like my Facebook page for the latest updates! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel or Newsletter for regular recipe notifications!
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie with Banana
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- ½ banana
- 1¼ cup almond milk (10 fl oz)
- Add the almond milk and banana to your blender, then frozen strawberries and the chopped pineapple. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Pour the strawberry pineapple smoothie into glasses and serve cold.
- The frozen fruit can be interchanged. Feel free to use frozen pineapple and fresh strawberries instead.
- If using a high-power blender, start with the fruit first. The blender should be able to puree the fruit to a thick pulp. You can then proceed to add the almond milk.
- You can use any milk you like, in place of almond milk.
- You do not need to add ice. The frozen fruit ensures that the smoothie remains cold and creamy enough.
- Store strawberries in a container that has been slightly covered. I always prefer keeping them in a single layer with paper towels in between this is because strawberries are very sensitive to moisture and tend to get moldy very quickly. For the same reason always wash strawberries just before you are about to use them. This prevents them from building up the moisture that would otherwise lead to mouldiness.
- You can make this smoothie ahead for later use by storing it in an airtight jar and then keeping it in the refrigerator. It will keep for one day. Afterward, it just doesn't taste as great and the color may not look good.
- Save time by chopping up your smoothie ingredients and storing them in zip-lock bags. These can then be stored in the freezer for later use. This is particularly helpful when using seasonal fruit or vegetables.
Made this for breakfast today. It was lovely. I loved the combination. Refreshing and filling. A good way to begin your day.Thanks for the recipe
I am so glad you liked it! I agree, it is such a wonderful way to start the day!
I make smoothies a lot on my own but really appreciated all the tips you provided for the ones in this recipes as a lot of them were things I never would've considered before. Especially the one on preventing moisture build-up.
Marisa F Stewart
What a great way to start the day. I did add a bit of protein powder to it and the smoothies kept me satisfied past lunch time. In fact, I didn't feel hungry until late afternoon. A great way to refuel after a workout too.
Delicious, I have never thought about adding pineaple to my strawberry smoothie. It really makes a difference. I made it with agave syrup and it was a treat! Thanks for sharing!
I am so glad you liked it!
I love smoothies like this. Strawberry and Pineapple is a great flavor combination.
Love this classic smoothie recipe! I love that you used nice, fresh ingredients and nothing crazy. I like a nice, simple smoothie like this!
Mmm so fruity and refreshing! I could go for this right now! Nothing hits the spot like a smoothie ^_^
Thank you so much for this amazing strawberry pineapple smoothie with banana! Super easy to make and it's super tasty!
Loreto and Nicoletta
We are on full smoothie mode. You are so right in saying this us a great way to get your fruit intake! This smoothie is loaded, strawberry, pineapple, and to give it some substance bananas 🍌 absolutely fantastic!
Healthy and delicious and amazing combinations. Definitely a perfect and yummy breakfast option. Love the color too.